TUS Airways is looking to hire a Commercial Manager.
- Master’s degree in economics or related subject
- 10 years of commercial experience is required in an operating airline
- At least 3 years of experience as a Commercial Manager
- Knowledge of the travel industry of our area of operations
- Technical knowledge of GDS
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Office suite
- Negotiating talent with strong communication skills
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills with attention to detail
- People management skills
- Willingness and flexibility to travel
- Knowledge of the Cypriot and Greek market will be considered as a plus
- Excellent command of spoken and written English language
- Knowledge of Greek language will be considered an advantage
- In charge of forming pricing strategy into a competitive market
- Drive standalone flight sales on our distribution channels
- Work closely with the scheduling department for flights and revenue optimization
- Monitoring, developing and leading the commercial team, setting clear objectives and targets for them.
- Monitor and analyze inventory, yield and LF, on day to day basis to ensure competitivity in the market and focus on achieving our financial goals
- Involvement in product and reservation process development and testing.
- Collate, analyze and interpret financial, sales and market data to provide meaningful analysis and recommendations for senior team
- In depth analysis of network performance down to route and flight level and to recommend and apply the proper strategy to boost sales, optimize revenue and load factor.
- Work closely with our travel agencies and tour operators to strengthen the relationship and explore new ways of cooperation
- Deploy a commercial planning from scheduling to marketing, set target and drive his team to achieve them
- Knowledge of charter market & contacts
- Ability to multitasking to the max.
A competitive salary and sector payment will be offered to the selected candidate.
If you meet our requirements, please send your CV to
e-mail: email@example.com until the 8th of June 2018.
Liaison MCC Engineer
Tus Airways based in Larnaca, Cyprus is looking to hire additional Maintenance Liaison Engineer.
• To act as the liaison person between the company’s CAMO and the contracted
Part145 Organizations both locally and abroad
• Follow up the daily serviceability status of the company’s aircrafts
• Advice the Company’s CAMO regarding the improvement of related procedures
• Work in the realm of the MCC (Maintenance Control Center) function
• Experienced Licensed Aircraft Engineer
• Valid EASA Part 66 license
• Type rating in Turbine Aeroplanes Category
• Analytical and critical thinking with attention to detail
• Able to work independently
• Problem solving skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Greek and English languages is a must
• Previous Airline experience will be considered an advantage
A competitive salary will be offered to the selected candidate. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you meet our requirements, please send your CV at
Closing date: 20 May 2018
TUS Airways is looking to recruit a Pricing Analyst to be responsible for the analysis, reporting and execution of pricing strategy for our charter flights.
• Manage charter flight requests from enquiry to post flight supplements
• Flight cost analysis
• Flight price calculation
• Price proposal
• Follow up on proposal
• Follow up on client payments
• Manage existing charter flights and maximise fleet utilisation
• Enhance and strengthen the existing client portfolio
• Supplier relationship management
• Oversee the historical pricing programs for charter and event pricing strategy
• Knowledge of aviation charter economics
• Strong analytical skills
• Solid organisation and project-management skills, including the ability to meet demanding, evolving and often competing deadlines
• Ability to work under pressure
• Strong communication skills with experience in developing and delivering presentations
• Excellent computer skills with expert level in Microsoft Excel
• Fluent in English language
How to Apply:
Candidates who meet the requirements, may send their CV to the email:
LICENCED ENGINEERS RATED FOKKER 70/100
TUS AIRWAYS is a new, expanding airline based in Cyprus, presently operating
Fokker 70/100 aircraft.
We are now increasing the size of our fleet and expanding our network.
TUS Airways is looking to hire Licensed Aircraft Engineers.
Please be advised copies of the following documents will be required:
- Valid EASA Part 66 license Category B1/ B2
- "Aeroplanes Turbine" B1.1 with at least one type rating
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Attention to detail
- Team Player
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Full training on company's aircraft type will be provided
- EU Passport with the right to live and work in the European Union
- Personal CV stating relevant experience
- Clear Criminal Record
Candidates with F70/100 type rating will be considered as an advantage.
Type training will be provided to candidates who do not own F70/100 type rating.
Screening Process: Interview based on submitted documentation, only successful candidates will be contacted.
We look forward to receiving your application and building a long term professional relationship.