Operations Control Officer
Reporting to the Operations Control Manager, the Operations Control Officer is responsible for monitoring and coordinating the TusAirways operational flying programme, ensuring that it is planned and operated safely and in accordance with all Company and statutory requirements. This position plays a vital role in the achievement of TusAirways's 'On Time Performance' targets.
• Aircraft Planning
• Airport Operations
• Crew Duty Regulations
• Emergency Planning
• Flight Planning (Fuel and ATC)
• Flight Watch
• Operational systems
• Revise and update the Flight Schedule
• Weather Analysis and Crew Brief
• Weight & Balance and Performance Calculation
• Revise Aircraft Manuals and Jepessen Kits,
• Implement timely and appropriate recovery actions to maintain the program stability and minimize delays and other potential issues that may have an adverse impact
After a period of training, this role will operate in shifts roster pattern.
• OCC officer license will be considered an advantage
• Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
• Organizational skills with a methodical and considered approach to problem solving
• Must be able to demonstrate an understanding of the importance of 'On Time Performance' with experience of working under his own initiative and under considerable pressure.
• Be a supportive Team member
A competitive salary and sector payment will be offered to the selected candidate.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful candidates will be contacted. Closing Date: 30 June 2017
Tus Airways is looking to hire Aircraft Engineers.
- Valid EASA Part 66 license Category B1/ B2
- "Aeroplanes Turbine" B1.1 with at least one type rating
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Team Player
- Excellent communication skills
- Full training on company's aircraft type will be provided
A competitive salary and sector payment will be offered to the selected
If you meet our requirements, please send your CV at