TUS Airways Ltd a fast growing airline company, incorporated and operating in Cyprus, is looking to recruit a Revenue Accountant for its expanding operations.
• Preparing sales invoices and relevant accounting entries
• Reconcile day to day sales with receipts
• Daily contact with travel agents and follow up on payments on time
• Display a sense of ownership for maintaining and continuously improving the relationship and communication with travel agents
• Ensure accuracy and completeness of client’s passenger revenue accounting.
• Perform regular process and quality checks to ensure high standard of service delivery
• Prior experience in Revenue Management/ Accounting in the Aviation Industry will be considered as an advantage
• Knowledge about procedures related to BSP and other airline payments, airline reconciliations and accounting is essential.
• University degree in Finance, Accounting or related subject
• LCCI higher level
• Knowledge of Eurosoft
• Ability to work independently and taking initiatives, as well as multitasking, and able to display strong negotiation skills.
• Excellent knowledge of Excel and Word
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills with attention to detail
• Enthusiastic team player
• Flexible and willing to take up new challenges and opportunities
• Fluent in English and Greek (oral and written format) – knowledge of Hebrew will be considered as an advantage
Competitive remuneration package according to the qualifications and/or experience of the successful candidate
How to apply
All interest applicants should send their CV to email@example.com
Deadline: 21st July 2017
Due to high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Tus Airways is looking to hire Aircraft Engineers.
- Valid EASA Part 66 license Category B1/ B2
- "Aeroplanes Turbine" B1.1 with at least one type rating
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Team Player
- Excellent communication skills
- Full training on company's aircraft type will be provided
A competitive salary and sector payment will be offered to the selected
If you meet our requirements, please send your CV at