Human Resources Manager
We are expanding and now looking to hire an HR manager to look after all aspects of human Resources practices and processes. You will support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives.
• Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
• Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
• Manage the recruitment and selection process
• Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
• Nurture a positive working environment
• Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
• Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
• Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
• Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
• Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive
• People oriented and results driven
• In-depth knowledge of labour law and HR best practices in Cyprus
• Very good knowledge of Greek and English language
• Knowledge of HR systems and databases
• Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
• Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
• BS/MS degree in Human Resources or related field will be considered as an advantage
• Knowledge of aviation environment will be considering as an advantage
• Proven experience in office software
A competitive salary and sector payment will be offered to the selected
If you meet our requirements, please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 8th April 2018
Yield/ Revenue Management Officer
TUS Airways is looking to hire a Yield/ Revenue Management Officer to co-ordinate, support and advice the business on all aspects in regards to maximizing revenue growth.
• Analyze and maintain pricing structure and fare levels on assigned routes in the network in line with competitive actions and market demands with the objective to meet revenue and passenger volume targets of each route.
• Analyze respective routes where potential revenue increase can be adopted and suggest strategies.
• Conduct data analysis to identify passenger profile and booking behavior. Use this information to optimize inventory to all flights on the assigned routes minimizing spoilage and spillage costs and maximizing revenue.
• Evaluate trends in market conditions using information available through and from various sources relative to competitors’ activities, industry trends and developments to make pricing and scheduling decisions.
• Produce reports for the management team.
• Assist sales department with relevant data, pricing and support when needed. Have the overall look of the network and alert the team accordingly when sales need boosting.
• Able to handle charter requests.
• University degree in quantitative discipline (economics, statistics, finance, etc.)
• High analytical skills and critical thinking
• Able to operate within a stressful environment and meet demanding deadlines
• Ability to create excel spreadsheet models, analyze data and produce meaningful outputs upon appropriate interpretation.
• Excellent use of spoken and written English
• Past airline experience in a commercial department is a must
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to interact within a working team
A competitive salary and sector payment will be offered to the selected candidate.
Candidates who meet the above requirements and qualifications, may send their CV’s by e-mail: email@example.com
Closing Date: 1st April 2018
Safety and Compliance Manager
TUS Airways, based in Larnaca is looking to recruit a Safety and Compliance Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Establishes, implements, maintains and further develops the Safety Management and Compliance Monitoring System;
• Facilitates hazard identification and safety risk analysis and management;
• Monitors the implementation and effectiveness of corrective and preventive actions;
• Provides periodic data evaluation reports on the organization’s safety and safety performance;
• Plans and performs safety and compliance monitoring training for employees;
• Participates in the occurrence / accident investigations;
• Coordinates and communicates for safety issues within the organization, as well as with Department of Civil Aviation of Cyprus, external agencies, contractors and stakeholders as appropriate;
• Is responsible for the identification and assessment of issues arisen from Flight Data Monitoring and their transmission to the responsible managers;
• Through the compliance monitoring process, ensures that the organization meets the applicable regulatory requirements and the internal standards;
• Through the compliance monitoring process, ensures that all subcontracted activities, such as training, ground handling etc., is performed in accordance with the signed agreement;
• Creates the annual quality audit plan;
• Performs compliance audits according to the plan, controls due time of corrective actions and evaluates the effectiveness of the corrective actions through the follow-up process;
• Ensures qualification of the selected auditors and their work performance;
• Promotes corporate culture for safety and compliance;
• Maintains records and safety/quality documentation.
• Quality / Compliance Monitoring Audit Training
• Safety Management Training
• Relevant Aviation Compliance/Quality Assurance Audit experience
• Experience of working within relevant Aviation Safety Management System Department
• Good working knowledge of relevant ICAO/EASA & National Aviation Authority regulations
• Knowledge of commercial Aviation
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Good presentation skills
• Strong IT skills
• Strong Analytical skills and the ability to produce statistical analysis to demonstrate trends
• Ability to work with a wide variety of people
• Ability to work on own initiative with minimum supervision
• Resourcefulness, adaptability and high level of personal motivation and commitment
• Ability to balance a high workload
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadline
• Excellent time management skills
• Must be able to travel worldwide
• Full driving License
Candidates who meet the above requirements may send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 31/03/2018
LICENCED ENGINEERS RATED FOKKER 70/100
TUS AIRWAYS is a new, expanding airline based in Cyprus, presently operating
Fokker 70/100 aircraft.
We are now increasing the size of our fleet and expanding our network.
TUS Airways is looking to hire Licensed Aircraft Engineers.
Please be advised copies of the following documents will be required:
- Valid EASA Part 66 license Category B1/ B2
- "Aeroplanes Turbine" B1.1 with at least one type rating
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Attention to detail
- Team Player
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Full training on company's aircraft type will be provided
- EU Passport with the right to live and work in the European Union
- Personal CV stating relevant experience
- Clear Criminal Record
Candidates with F70/100 type rating will be considered as an advantage.
Type training will be provided to candidates who do not own F70/100 type rating.
Screening Process: Interview based on submitted documentation, only successful candidates will be contacted.
We look forward to receiving your application by the of 30th January 2018 and building a long term professional relationship.