TUS Airways is looking to recruit a Pricing Analyst to be responsible for the analysis, reporting and execution of pricing strategy for our charter flights.
• Manage charter flight requests from enquiry to post flight supplements
• Flight cost analysis
• Flight price calculation
• Price proposal
• Follow up on proposal
• Follow up on client payments
• Manage existing charter flights and maximise fleet utilisation
• Enhance and strengthen the existing client portfolio
• Supplier relationship management
• Oversee the historical pricing programs for charter and event pricing strategy
• Knowledge of aviation charter economics
• Strong analytical skills
• Solid organisation and project-management skills, including the ability to meet demanding, evolving and often competing deadlines
• Ability to work under pressure
• Strong communication skills with experience in developing and delivering presentations
• Excellent computer skills with expert level in Microsoft Excel
• Fluent in English language
How to Apply:
Candidates who meet the requirements, may send their CV to the email:
LICENCED ENGINEERS RATED FOKKER 70/100
TUS AIRWAYS is a new, expanding airline based in Cyprus, presently operating
Fokker 70/100 aircraft.
We are now increasing the size of our fleet and expanding our network.
TUS Airways is looking to hire Licensed Aircraft Engineers.
Please be advised copies of the following documents will be required:
- Valid EASA Part 66 license Category B1/ B2
- "Aeroplanes Turbine" B1.1 with at least one type rating
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Attention to detail
- Team Player
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Full training on company's aircraft type will be provided
- EU Passport with the right to live and work in the European Union
- Personal CV stating relevant experience
- Clear Criminal Record
Candidates with F70/100 type rating will be considered as an advantage.
Type training will be provided to candidates who do not own F70/100 type rating.
Screening Process: Interview based on submitted documentation, only successful candidates will be contacted.
We look forward to receiving your application by the of 30th January 2018 and building a long term professional relationship.